The CDS Authoring Tool, along with the Repository, is designed to promote the creation and use of clinical decision support in everyday clinical settings. The CDS Authoring Tool provides an interface for creating clinical decision support logic using simple forms and exporting it as Health Level Seven (HL7) Clinical Quality Language (CQL) artifacts using the HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®) data model for integration with EHRs.
For more information:
- Go to the CDS Authoring Tool
- Read the CDS Authoring Tool User Guide
- Request a CDS Authoring Tool account (required)
- Request a UMLS Terminology Services account (required)
- View the Apache 2.0 open source code on GitHub