CDS Connect Application Programming Interface (API)
- The CDS Connect API is a Drupal 8 module that provides a Representational State Transfer (REST) endpoint for accessing, creating, and modifying CDS artifacts on CDS Connect.
- Source code: https://github.com/AHRQ-CDS/AHRQ-CDS-Connect-API
CDS Clinical Quality Language (CQL) Services Tool
- CQL Services is an Express.js application for exposing CQL-based CDS logic through custom RESTful APIs and CDS Hooks APIs.
- Source code: https://github.com/AHRQ-CDS/AHRQ-CDS-Connect-CQL-SERVICES
CDS Connect Pain Management Summary SMART on FHIR® App
- The Pain Management Summary is a SMART on FHIR® app that presents information for managing chronic pain and pain-related treatment within the electronic health record (EHR). It presents information from the "Factors to Consider in Managing Chronic Pain: A Pain Management Summary" CDS artifact.
- SMART App Gallery: https://apps.smarthealthit.org/app/cds-connect
- Source code: https://github.com/AHRQ-CDS/AHRQ-CDS-Connect-PAIN-MANAGEMENT-SUMMARY
CQL Testing Framework
- The CQL Testing Framework allows CQL authors to more easily develop and run test cases for validating CQL-based CDS logic.
- Source code: https://github.com/AHRQ-CDS/CQL-Testing-Framework